Since we are on the road right now it’s pretty ruff to get a post done. Luckily Mom had an idea. We want to hear from you.
We need our readers to sent us funny stories about your pets. Here are the guidelines:
1. It can be any pet, not just dogs.
2. We really would love other service animal stories or Dane stories but we love all animals so send away.
3. These should be funny stories. Please don’t make Mom cry. She does that enough.
4. Do not put them in comments. Stories should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your first name, last initial, and where you live so we can credit you.
5. Please pass this along to everyone you know. The more stories the better.
6. Please email these by Thursday night, August 22nd. Mom wants to feature them while we are driving home.
Thanks, friends. We can’t wait to hear from you.